Using epoxy when working with reclaimed boards for bar tops, sinks or tables.
LIQUID GLASS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Flooring in a barn with roof leaking is reclaimed.
2. This 1 inch piece is now trimmed and ready to sand.
3. After sanding the wood is placed on cardboard and on top of two 2x4's. There will be overflow and the cardboard keeps the mess to a minimum.
4. The epoxy is mixed and poured over the prepared and level piece of Reclaimed Lumber.
5. The epoxy automatically settles over the wood creating a smooth glass look. Just slightly level off and the epoxy will do the rest.
6. a propane blowtorch is used to smooth out any bubbles or uneven edges.
7. The piece will dry over night and then any drips from underneath will be sanded out.
The wood naturally took this beautiful color.
This is the cheapest and best Epoxy that I have used.